What's new

TRIED DIMES TODAY

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Went to a bank where a teller save me halves...10 rolls scored 1x64, 1x67.

I've given up on rolls locally they're dried up.

Tried my luck on dimes today, $450 in machine rolled. Clear wrap and CWI wrapped.

Not too bad,

44 merc, 46-d, 57, 58, 61, 63-d, 64-d, and 62, 68x2 canadian.
 

Attachments

  • 5 23 08 in 450.webp
    5 23 08 in 450.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 267
Upvote 0
Nice finds there AMC.

Heh I think half the people in Michigan are coin collectors. In all of the loose rolls of halves I have searched I only found one 40%, at least in my area anyways. But I have never tried dimes or quarters and probably will not either - I still prefer halves and nickels myself, anything else I have better luck digging up with my DFX.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)
 
Thanks Scott.
I am having much more luck CRHing than with my DFX, although I have found 6 silver coins (5 in one county park), this year. I've hit every ball field and city park, found alot of wheats, just not much luck w/the silver.
I'm finding now that I have better luck on the dimes as far as quantity goes, averaging 2 per $100.

Not much but it feeds the addiction.

AMC
 
That's a FANTASTIC find in only $450.00 in dimes, congratulations. I just searched $750.00 in dimes and found one silver Rosie.lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom