cz70pro
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 120
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. The water was calm,and the lifeguards gave me the go ahead. In the 15 years I have been diving,It's all been from a boat. I learned real fast today I was under weighted.When I could get down,I could only detect a few seconds before I popped back up.Next time I will wear more weight.I really want to see how the finds are in the deeper water, we can't normally get to when surf hunting. I also learned today how phisically demanding getting all geared, up and just walking to the water is! I am very glad I tried today,I've been wanting to do this for a long time.I am going to give water hunting a break, and concentrate on my upcoming Virginia civil war relic hunt. Man,this hobby is addicting!
Upvote
0







