fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I posted a while ago that I was finished crh'ing.
I lied - I couldn't help myself, so , I just went underground.
I also am pulling silver from the depths of the earth with my detector, and having better luck than I've had searching boxes lately/ 5 boxes straight with not one keeper...but whoohoo! I did get another gold plated half.
Just want to say that this is a great forum, cool people, and a great hobby.
HH Jan 08-Mar08
I lied - I couldn't help myself, so , I just went underground.
I also am pulling silver from the depths of the earth with my detector, and having better luck than I've had searching boxes lately/ 5 boxes straight with not one keeper...but whoohoo! I did get another gold plated half.
Just want to say that this is a great forum, cool people, and a great hobby.
HH Jan 08-Mar08
Attachments
Upvote
0







