drizzlermibs
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
To dig out what I think mite be diff?...well, maybe.....
Posting a few additional shots of #3. When I posted them I was thinking Japanese transitional; simply b/c it looked a lot like my few others. Any possibility? (If I don't sound like I know what I am talking about - it is b/c I don't!!)
Posting a few additional shots of #3. When I posted them I was thinking Japanese transitional; simply b/c it looked a lot like my few others. Any possibility? (If I don't sound like I know what I am talking about - it is b/c I don't!!)
Attachments
-
IMG_6442.webp575.6 KB · Views: 80 -
IMG_6443.webp509.2 KB · Views: 74 -
IMG_6445.webp427.8 KB · Views: 77 -
IMG_6444.webp464.4 KB · Views: 75 -
IMG_6477.webp223.6 KB · Views: 84 -
IMG_6480.webp261.7 KB · Views: 70 -
IMG_6485.webp267.3 KB · Views: 67 -
IMG_6486.webp158.9 KB · Views: 78 -
IMG_6488.webp169.8 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:







