Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Jun 23, 2012 #1 Found this at a War of 1812 site, any ideas what it is?
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2012 #2 I don't know off hand what it is, but it's not a part of any flintlock trigger mechanism. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2012 #3 NOLA_Ken said: I don't know off hand what it is, but it's not a part of any flintlock trigger mechanism. Click to expand... Agreed, I get many similar items over here, I thought them to be furniture related & most likely part of an internal mechanism. Upvote 0
NOLA_Ken said: I don't know off hand what it is, but it's not a part of any flintlock trigger mechanism. Click to expand... Agreed, I get many similar items over here, I thought them to be furniture related & most likely part of an internal mechanism.
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 26, 2012 #4 I was looking at it again, and for some reason got it in my head that it might be part of an old clock mechanism. I really have no idea why I thought that, but maybe that'll give you a starting point. Upvote 0
I was looking at it again, and for some reason got it in my head that it might be part of an old clock mechanism. I really have no idea why I thought that, but maybe that'll give you a starting point.