What's new

Trip to Canada, what roll should I search?

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be on a business trip to our maple neighbor next month. I have a very close friend in that city where I am going to. I am thinking about call him to buy some boxes of coins for me so after the hugs I can start search for silver and may get him to do it with me. What domination should I ask him to buy? Dime? Quarter? 5C? I know half is out of question because the silver ones are bigger than the new non-silver ones. Anyone has done this before? If you did, what's your result?
 
Upvote 0
They might both be good to search, but I'd bet on the dimes. I've been thinking about this same trip. Can't wait to hear the report.

Good luck !
 
Nickels. Grab those .999 nickel nickels while there is still some to find!
 
klava said:
Nickels. Grab those .999 nickel nickels while there is still some to find!
0.999 Nickel Nickel! I always thought the US Nickels are pure nickel. I just checked they are made of 0.75 copper and 0.25 Nickel. There is new info for me! Thanks Klava! I definitely will try a box of Nickel for sure.
 
Wikipedia is your best friend.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom