What's new

Trip to creek

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_5128.webp100_5126.webp0404171336.webpThis week was spring break for Grand kids and we went up to hunt for points. John found his first whole point, the one in the arrowhead photo on bottom line and Kynslie found all broke blades in blade photo. we had a really good day and ended it up at D.Q. with treats
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pretty good day.... A good hobby to teach... I try to keep my Lil girl in the woods as much as possible
 
Looks like it was great fun, thanks for sharing!
 
Arrowheads, young'uns and Dairy Queen. Don't get no better than that!
 
What a great day you and the kids had. It is always fun to see what kids will find. At this rate, those kids are running circles around me. Ah well, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
 
dont forget them kids are lucky to have a dad like you.
 
Great day with the grand kids
 
A treat with a treat afterwards? Win, win. I'm taking my kids to a new location today. We'll have to grab something afterwards too. Hehe.
 
A treat with a treat afterwards? Win, win. I'm taking my kids to a new location today. We'll have to grab something afterwards too. Hehe.

Yes I enjoy the treats as much as kids do, especially after several hours of hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom