What's new

Trip to Eglewood, FL

OverKill

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
295
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dunlap , Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I'm new to MDing and am going to Englewood, FL, March 14-19, to visit my parents who bought a place there last year. I don't know the area there and would like to know a good place there to hunt. I know Englewood Beach would probably be the closest.
Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I find some clad and old crab trap parts... That beach has never treated me very well :dontknow:. The couple beaches to the N were the same deal. Im sure its just cuz I don't spend the time there, but who knows... I usually only get a few trips every time I visit the wifes parents.
 
During the heat of the day, take a drive to all of the beaches in the area, looking for the one that is the most crowed. Then go back the next morning, or that evening and hunt it. Hint: the most crowed beaches normally have the largest parking lots.
 
There are nice beaches all the way up from Englewood. Sarasota is just a short drive up also. All the beaches are detected but sometimes give up good results.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom