Trip to the park gets me a V and smile :)

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the park early this morning. I keep telling y’all that this Max loves nickels well I got me a 1907 V Nickel and to my surprise they had a little gift in there for me as well my 2nd only clay marble. Glad to have it. IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1452.JPG IMG_1446.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upvote 20

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nailed it again Truth, way to go!

Louisiana Ken

Sep 17, 2012
Lacombe, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II
Minelab E-Trac
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That’s a lot of nickels!!!!! Nice finds as usual!!!!

digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a believer! Your sure nockin' the heck out of the nickel's! Might be time to add the Max to your list of weapon's in your profile:icon_thumleft: What setting are you running?

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are KILLING the nickels mate! I love my clay marbles and have only three I believe. Keep hammering that park.:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm a believer! Your sure nockin' the heck out of the nickel's! Might be time to add the Max to your list of weapon's in your profile:icon_thumleft: What setting are you running?

Dang thanks for reminding me. I just loaded that new rifle up in the profile. On the nickels I’ve found them in every setting. I working all of them to get familiar with them but I mainly staying in zero mode zero discrimination trying to get this thing to go deep silver. But I will admit it did hit that three wearing or 10 to 11 inches with the stock coil that was good to see.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are KILLING the nickels mate! I love my clay marbles and have only three I believe. Keep hammering that park.:icon_thumright:

Hey Kurios1 yeah I love marbles especially the clay, do to age, because you gotta get lucky. Thanks for the encouragement buddy.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the V Nickel, but I have to say I like the clay marble. To me, those are just as fun to find as an old coin. I have found orange, off colored white, and even a large yellow one last year, that is the pride of my clay marble display case. Congrats again on a great find !

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the V Nickel, but I have to say I like the clay marble. To me, those are just as fun to find as an old coin. I have found orange, off colored white, and even a large yellow one last year, that is the pride of my clay marble display case. Congrats again on a great find !

I have 2 off colored white ones I’d love too get one with some color. I love finding marbles in general but these clay ones just light me up :)

Mzjavert

Silver Member
Oct 7, 2011
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Mark IV
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm like Lucy, I love Nickels. (Lucy from The Peanuts)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread