triple silvers today including my first American silver coin :)

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after yesterdays gold ring I was chomping at the bit to get back out metal detecting again. However I'm off on holiday tomorrow and I'm supposed to be packing and getting everything ready, so waiting for the evening tide back at the river Humber was a no-no.

So I ended up settling for a couple of hours at my pasture permission. What a difference a day makes, yesterday was calm with zero wind, today it was blowing a right hooly.

Anyway, I set up the makro racer to my usual settings for pasture which are three tones, gain 90, id filter 25, ground balanced and the rest as it comes from the factory.

It was a very productive couple of hours with a nice key and also triple silvers in the shape of a thimble and also a spoon and American 1941 quarter dollar. A nice holed token and a few coins were also recovered.

Here is the link to the video
https://youtu.be/d6UJz-gtiOw

Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe, thumbs up and share.

Happy hunting all.

Upvote 3
OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20150621_58463.jpg

And a photo for anyone who does not have time to watch the action :)

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello bainsey. Nice finds, I enjoyed the video. Looks like it is tough to hold the camera and pinpoint at the same time but you did a good job of it. Hope your holiday is a good one. HH. C9

OP
OP
B

bainsey

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everyone buzzing about finding my first American coin and its silver, quite rare to find one over here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread