Trivia...

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since Texastee2007 didn't post the next question, I will ;D

Who came up with Self-Service Gas stations?

texastee2007 said:
[Well since Texastee2007 didn't post the next question, I will ;D

Who came up with Self-Service Gas stations?

he never said it was the right answer......

Earl Gilmore...invented self serve gas stations
[/quote]

Well I think it's the right answer and that is all that counts ;D As for the Earl Gilmore, you are wrong... It was Kelvin Thompson of Detroit..

Mighty AP said:
Sorry Tee but I think Spart has you there..........."Get it yo damn self!" :tongue3: :laughing7:

Tee, they couldn't put it on TV if it wasn't true :laughing9:

Spart........THIS does not qualify as a self-service station so Detroit is wrong!!

Attachments

• gas.jpg
    gas.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 371
texastee2007 said:
Hitler's favorite movie was King Kong

I will give you partial credit for your answer Tee.. Hitler's favorite movie was King Kong for years until Iron Man came out, and that will change again after Iron Man 2 :P

Who was the shot in the butt future movie star that Captain Kangaroo carried to an aid station during a WW2 battle in the Pacific ?

Here is an easy one for you... What famous Civil War general is buried in 2 places?

truckinbutch said:
Who was the shot in the butt future movie star that Captain Kangaroo carried to an aid station during a WW2 battle in the Pacific ?

I would have said Mickey Rooney, because he is all a$$ and it's hard to miss that.

Here's another interesting question. Where was the battle of Bunker Hill fought??? No google clowns

Yet another interesting Civil War question. On all statues when a general is on horseback some statues show 4 legs on the ground, some with 1 leg raised and others with only 2 feet on the ground. WHY :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back