What's new

trouble logging in

flashyace

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
I have downloaded the app from the google play store and when I try log in it says incorrect information, It would be much easier for me to upload pictures if I could use the app...

any suggestions?
 
I didn't have any trouble with Android app, try uninstall & reinstall. I've been using app about a month, not logged onto normal website since I got it.
 
The only other thing I can think of is go to settings/apps select treasurenet app, clear cache in case it didn't delete all temp files when you uninstalled. I thought someone would have helped you by now. Sorry I can't be of more help.
 
What ap you using? Tapatalk is better app and free.






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
The reason I'm not using tapatalk, I read it was vulnerable to the heartbleed hack
 
Here is site that will tell you if your email has been hacked. ..
https://haveibeenpwned.com/


https://pwnedlist.com/query






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 
Last edited:
Yup heres a suggestion.Use a phone to talk on,use a desk top or a lap top to get on the internet,much easier that way,yes?No?
 
Yup heres a suggestion.Use a phone to talk on,use a desk top or a lap top to get on the internet,much easier that way,yes?No?

Not really.

With my Note3 I can get on Tnet any where, anytime. 95% of my time on TN is via smartphone ..






American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom