Trouble

mercury1 said:
Anyone else having trouble posting? I was typing my post but could only get a few lines.

I have issues on my phone...once I type a few lines it doesn't pan up so I cannot see what I am typing...time for an update to fix the bug I think!!!

I have issues on my phone...once I type a few lines it doesn't pan up so I cannot see what I am typing...time for an update to fix the bug I think!!!

That happens once in a while with vBulletin forums, it's not just here. It happens on both the phone and PC. Try switching browsers on both for a temporary fix if you have that option. Not quite sure why that happens.

i have this issue on my phone.. I never post using my phone because of it.. Hopefully they will fix it, but it is nice to know it is not just me who was having the problem.

Coin Town said:

Sometimes that happens on my iPhone and I have to switch from portrait mode to landscape.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now, I'll never work again :BangHead:

Thanks for the replies.

Try going to advance when using smart phone, seems to work a lot better. Less issue with lines not scrolling for some reason...

Treasure_Hunter said:
Try going to advance when using smart phone, seems to work a lot better. Less issue with lines not scrolling for some reason...

Thanks treasure hunter.. Trying it now

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back