What's new

Troy x-5 Shadow?

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
What can anyone tell me about this machine? thinking about buying one , just curious, have had many brands , been detecting for 30 plus years,,, thanks
 
I had one and got rid of it! In bad (Mineralized) soil I coulden't shut the thing up but now I realize I didn't give it a chance! How nuch are they asking for it? Bill
 
I think I can get one for around 900$? dont know for sure, I have a friend that is a tesoro dealer and he uses a x5, ..
 
There not making them any more haven't for a few years, I would say $900.00 is darn hi priced for one! Bill
 
Been detecting for 33 years. I have not found a detector that can keep up with my X5 here at my location.
I saw the NIB Shadow you are talking about, or one like it. If not for the two I already own, I would not hesitate.

g
 
light weight, fast responce ,uses 1- 9 volt Bat. that last about 15 hours
about 8 inches on a dime depth and this is a dime machine. owned one four four years. 5x9 coil 5 inch coil and the standard 9 inch coil . good luck
 
<----------------- ;D
 
I've seen them in action around my hunting spot and have been impressed...

No idea what a value might be.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom