What's new

True Love Waits

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
2,521
Reaction score
2,238
Golden Thread
0
Location
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I took my F75 out Saturday morning to a soccer field in a local park with my hunting buddy and RTH who is in town. I scored $6.71 in clad, 2 pins and 2 rings, one of which is Silver. It reads around the band "True Love Waits". Anyways, good day and second silver ring in 10 days! Enjoy.
20150928.webp
 
Upvote 21
Glad to see you had another good hunt swinging that F75SE. What did he score that day?
 
Keep thet string going! Nice amount of finds and great ring...Brad
 
I guess true love couldn't wait that day, lol, and was discarded in the heat of the moment one dark summer night in the soccer park... or at least that's how I imagine it:love10:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom