- #1
Thread Owner
Hi Everyone, I hope that I can find out some information on a beautiful trunk I got today at a yard sale for 10.00. I took the measurements and it is ex 30 inches. I plan on looking harder into it tomorrow for any engravings but as for now the only "name" in the trunk is Donnybrook ND.
I do plan on keeping it the way it is and I am happy to post any additional pictures if needed. I feel something with this trunk and want to see what I can find out about it such as its maker, and history, and see what story it holds.
I do plan on keeping it the way it is and I am happy to post any additional pictures if needed. I feel something with this trunk and want to see what I can find out about it such as its maker, and history, and see what story it holds.
Attachments
-
IMG_0083.webp15.9 KB · Views: 116 -
IMG_0084.webp17 KB · Views: 99 -
IMG_0085.webp10.6 KB · Views: 86 -
IMG_0086.webp6.3 KB · Views: 91 -
IMG_0088.webp8.8 KB · Views: 92 -
IMG_0089.webp10.8 KB · Views: 107 -
IMG_0090.webp8.7 KB · Views: 103 -
IMG_0091.webp11.3 KB · Views: 102 -
IMG_0092.webp11.2 KB · Views: 110








