What's new

Trust your machine

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
2,258
Golden Thread
2
Location
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My detector- there's a coin here bro
Me- no there isn't
My detector- dude, there's a coin right here!
Me- No there isn't, your not making any sense
My detector- yo moron! i said there's a coin here!:BangHead:
Me- ok ok ill check
My detector- did you find it yet?
Me- no stupid, its just a piece of rusty iron plate
My detector- are you sure? check again:icon_scratch:
Me- wait a minute, whats that???
My detector- well? what is it?
Me-its a 1952 silver rosie
My detector- you really should listen to me more often
Me- yea whatever:BangHead:
 
My detector- there's a coin here bro Me- no there isn't My detector- dude, there's a coin right here! Me- No there isn't, your not making any sense My detector- yo moron! i said there's a coin here!:BangHead: Me- ok ok ill check My detector- did you find it yet? Me- no stupid, its just a piece of rusty iron plate My detector- are you sure? check again:icon_scratch: Me- wait a minute, whats that??? My detector- well? what is it? Me-its a 1952 silver rosie My detector- you really should listen to me more often Me- yea whatever:BangHead:
were you spying on me
 
......uh, my detector and I have had similar ....discussions. Yep! When it says there's s something there that metal it's always right! Just to jerk my chain once in a while it tells me that "there's a ring there". Only to laugh at me when I dig up a pull tab...the ring part!!! Not to split hairs, but not the "kind" of ring I was looking for!
 
......uh, my detector and I have had similar ....discussions. Yep! When it says there's s something there that metal it's always right! Just to jerk my chain once in a while it tells me that "there's a ring there". Only to laugh at me when I dig up a pull tab...the ring part!!! Not to split hairs, but not the "kind" of ring I was looking for!
I've gotten thousands of those rings gifted to me your right I always think please be a ring and sure enough wrong kind we should be more specific
 
No, I don't trust metal detectors. They are notorious liars. That's why I dig everything.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom