TRX Bullseye giveaway plus metal detecting an old inn with gold & silver finds!!

The Silverslingers

Apr 12, 2015
New England
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro; White's VX3, MXT All Pro, Treasure Pro, Treasuremaster, MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellow treasure seekers!!
This time we detected the grounds of an old inn and uncovered gold and silver & some very cool relics.
PLUS, I am giving away a brandnew (in the box) waterproof TRX Bullseye pinpointer to a lucky viewer as a thank you for accompanying us on our adventures.

Happy hunting, everybody, and may you find many treasures!

https://youtu.be/NcixV5szbLQ

Upvote 0
Nice Finds as Usual Guys !

again, I guess when you say comment for the Giveaway you mean at You tube :unhappysmiley:
But I am commenting here because I don't comment other places :tongue3:

I did learn something New From you today :laughing7:

"Ox Knob" :thumbsup: I never would have Thunk it !

Awesome ring and I dig those deep fried pickles :occasion14:

Yes - comment right on the YT channel (I randomly draw from those comments)...glad you learned something new! Happy hunting!

Nice Finds as Usual Guys !

again, I guess when you say comment for the Giveaway you mean at You tube :unhappysmiley:
But I am commenting here because I don't comment other places :tongue3:

I did learn something New From you today :laughing7:

"Ox Knob" :thumbsup: I never would have Thunk it !

I haven't tried the fried pickles...but now that several people said how good they are, I think I should!

Awesome ring and I dig those deep fried pickles :occasion14:

I posted on your vid already but just wanted to thank you personally for another GREAT and truly inspiring vid. They ALWAYS inspire me to get out and hunt.
Your enthusiasm is SO contagious

Last edited:
Thank you VERY much for your nice comment!! Happy hunting!! ♥♥

I posted on your vid already but just wanted to thank you personally for another GREAT and truly inspiring vid. They ALWAYS inspire me to get out and hunt.
Your enthusiasm in contagious

Your videos give me hope every time I go out I'm gonna have a great find! My favorite coins are the mercs also!

I keep my fingers crossed for you to find something really amazing on your next outing!! That's what makes this hobby so fun - you just never know what the next hole will bring....best of luck to you!!

Your videos give me hope every time I go out I'm gonna have a great find! My favorite coins are the mercs also!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back