What's new

Trying new things.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Y'all,

I decided to try some nickels for the first time today. Bought two boxes and found:

55 pre-1960 including 3 war nickels: 1942P, and 2x 1944P

I was really hoping for a buffalo. I don't have a buffalo nickel in my meager coin collection, and I think that it's my second favorite American coin, after the incused quarter eagle/half eagle.

Did a penny box as well and found 14 wheats including a 1918.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

ps Which part of the wishbone wins the wish? The big part or the small? My wife cooked a whole chicken tonight. :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Do some more boxes of Nickels and I'm sure you will get your buffalo.
 
Thanks. I plan to do just that after my dump tomorrow. I won't be so bold as to hope for a shield like Mr. Grime got, but I don't think that a V is out of reach either.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Kantuckkeean said:
ps Which part of the wishbone wins the wish? The big part or the small? My wife cooked a whole chicken tonight. :icon_thumleft:

I believe it's the big part......

Great job on your war Nickles.

Mojo
 
Thanks for the input Mr. Mojo. You're right. I just googled it and found out that it is the long part that wins the wish. Guess I lost. Oh well.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom