Trying to find a dive charter, like Mel Fishers, but for the 1715 fleet.

I've got the bug

Jun 2, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett infinium ls, Whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I'm looking for a contractor for the 1715 fleet that would take me out for a fee. Is there anyone willing, or any know charters that would do that?

It's my dream to find a piece of treasure from the 1715 fleet (I love the history of it...I've read a lot of books, and own some artifacts) even if I don't get to keep it, or like the atocha dive, get a piece from a previous find.

Like I said, I'm willing to pay, and will work very hard to find treasure. I just want a day or two. I own a Garrett infinium LS, and my own dive gear so you wouldn't need to provide me anything other than some education and the experience of a lifetime.

If this is a silly request, let me know, but the answer will always be no if you don't ask.

PS: I'm a trained medic, and a great cook. I currently work as a network engineer, so I'm great with electronics too.

Thank you all!
Bug

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Bug, it seems my PM box is full and I can't get any more mail. Send your message to: [email protected]. Check with ropesfish. He is always looking for another diver to help him out on his 1715 fleet site.

OP
OP
I've got the bug

I've got the bug

Jun 2, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bug, it seems my PM box is full and I can't get any more mail. Send your message to: [email protected]. Check with ropesfish. He is always looking for another diver to help him out on his 1715 fleet site.

Thank you, Sir! I shot you an email.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can't do those trips. In our contracts. Liabilities ,insurance, and queens jewels contracts. Sorry.

OP
OP
I've got the bug

I've got the bug

Jun 2, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can't do those trips. In our contracts. Liabilities ,insurance, and queens jewels contracts. Sorry.

Makes sense. Thank you for replying!

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on the lookout for a navigation(GPS grid lines for searches) type of guy. This is a South America project for 3 to 4 months. Diving as asset but not necessary. Non smoker, no drugs type of guy. Computer skills helpful. Must be able to blend in with local people.
Everyone is willing to learn but I am not a teacher, you must have been a self starter and learned things on your own like I did. Tell me your skills and attention to detail assets.

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be me, but can't go.

Sounds like fun too.

OP
OP
I've got the bug

I've got the bug

Jun 2, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on the lookout for a navigation(GPS grid lines for searches) type of guy. This is a South America project for 3 to 4 months. Diving as asset but not necessary. Non smoker, no drugs type of guy. Computer skills helpful. Must be able to blend in with local people.
Everyone is willing to learn but I am not a teacher, you must have been a self starter and learned things on your own like I did. Tell me your skills and attention to detail assets.

That sounds like an amazing opportunity, unfortunately I can't take that much time off of work. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond!

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mario
I have talked to you before. You are logged in under a new name.
Chile

Jack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread