Badger 5
Jr. Member
Hi All
I found this in North Nevada by old R & R tracks late 1800s to early 1900s Its metal. Looks like a big kids jacks The weight is 2.1 OZ. There does not appear to have any wear like a gear,It is weathered.
I don't know, any thoughts
Thanks Mark
I found this in North Nevada by old R & R tracks late 1800s to early 1900s Its metal. Looks like a big kids jacks The weight is 2.1 OZ. There does not appear to have any wear like a gear,It is weathered.
I don't know, any thoughts
Thanks Mark
. But if I were a soldier passing through and thought that the enemy was closing, I bet I would think of self preservation first, and future land use last. But I really find this interesting without the least scrap of knowledge, so I bow to your research sir 








