✅ SOLVED Trying to fine info on this

tdera

Jul 25, 2010
Charleroi, PA
I found this while digging a coin signal among some bushes. I have tried to find out what I could from internet searches, but was unable to find this toy gun anywhere. It is a small toy gun, about 6.5 inches long, 3 inches high, and about 1 inch wide at the widest part. It is made of hard rubber or bakelite, and is very stiff and brittle. There is a 5 point star or design below the hammer on both sides. There are no other distinguishing marks on the item.

I hope someone can steer me to some information and possible value.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• KIMG0110.JPG
    KIMG0110.JPG
    577.7 KB · Views: 41
  • KIMG0109.JPG
    KIMG0109.JPG
    410.2 KB · Views: 42
  • KIMG0111.JPG
    KIMG0111.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 47
  • KIMG0112.JPG
    KIMG0112.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 44

DCMatt

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2006
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a similar one on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/653137...ry=rubber+toy+pistol&ref=sr_gallery-1-8&cns=1

Vintage black rubber solid molded toy pistol. This toy is made in molded black rubber material, and is about 7 inches from tip of handle to tip of barrel. Made in the USA, believed to have been made by the Auburn Toy CO. Looks to be a six shooter, with molded star pattern on each side under the hammer, gunsight and cylinder as one piece. Molded grip handles, trigger is molded against the trigger guard on backside. It is mint unused, showing no wear, nicks or physical damage. Dates from sometime in the 1970s

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions