What's new

Trying to fund my new detector

CoinHuntingNE

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been funding for a while now still need $295 more for my one I want (Whites MX5). Seems like its taking forever to get to the goal amount. Had my bounty hunter since I've been 8 (So ive had it for 8 years) but its finally time for a good metal detector and im so ready to get this one in!
Happy Hunting!!!
 
Welcome!

My first car cost $200 and it took me a while to scratch that together! Keep the target in sight and stick with it!
 
I know that money can be hard to come by. Hang in there. When you have reached your goal, you will appreciate the hard work and appreciate your new mx5 even more.
 
Welcome to the forum,

Being winter in all, you may be able to shovel (or snow blow) some driveways for cash. I used to do it many years ago; sometimes I would make $ 150 dollars or more per storm. Just a thought!

Good luck in 2015

Regards,
 
FYI, there's an M6 for sale by Devilpookie for a good price in classifieds. I've traded with him and he's a straight up guy. Good luck with your funding for new machine.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom