Demetrius__
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello all,
With the use of ChatGPT I have narrowed down this piece as a Mid-Century Modern Danish-Style Wooden Writing Desk. Is that at all accurate and what might be a fair valuation for this piece based on it's fairly worn condition? I'd appreciate your insight including how you came at your specific valuation. Thanks!
With the use of ChatGPT I have narrowed down this piece as a Mid-Century Modern Danish-Style Wooden Writing Desk. Is that at all accurate and what might be a fair valuation for this piece based on it's fairly worn condition? I'd appreciate your insight including how you came at your specific valuation. Thanks!
Attachments
-
20240509_225842.webp519.6 KB · Views: 81 -
20240509_225516.webp364.9 KB · Views: 69 -
20240509_225523.webp510.2 KB · Views: 66 -
20240509_225609.webp459.2 KB · Views: 60 -
20240509_225709.webp319.1 KB · Views: 64 -
20240509_225721.webp627.1 KB · Views: 58 -
20240509_225736.webp397.9 KB · Views: 65 -
20240509_225742.webp309.2 KB · Views: 61 -
20240509_225756.webp430.7 KB · Views: 66 -
20240509_225842.webp519.6 KB · Views: 69 -
20240509_225848.webp474 KB · Views: 69 -
20240509_225900.webp791 KB · Views: 58 -
20240509_225913.webp515.2 KB · Views: 60 -
20240509_225919.webp439.7 KB · Views: 70







