Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The last 4 years have been pretty rough on me. Had 8 surgeries, mainly on my eye. Had two cornea transplants on the same eye. The first one lasted 8 months with a lot of restrictions such as lifting and bending. An unexpectant accident caused the transplant to leak and the surgeries afterwards failed to fix it and so another was required. The first was doing great but the second has not done so well, so I have blurry vision in that eye. This means that my depth perception is way off as well as my balance. But now I am allowed to bend down to dig some. But other issues have of course given me fits so I have to be careful, such as my crippled foot. I went out and did a little bit of detecting but no digging, was great to actually hear the Nox again. Too many trips and falls left my right hand and arm weaker with less feeling in my fingers. I'm going to have some trouble getting up and down but it is what it is. Ready to dig some holes again and get back to it.

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The last 4 years have been pretty rough on me. Had 8 surgeries, mainly on my eye. Had two cornea transplants on the same eye. The first one lasted 8 months with a lot of restrictions such as lifting and bending. An unexpectant accident caused the transplant to leak and the surgeries afterwards failed to fix it and so another was required. The first was doing great but the second has not done so well, so I have blurry vision in that eye. This means that my depth perception is way off as well as my balance. But now I am allowed to bend down to dig some. But other issues have of course given me fits so I have to be careful, such as my crippled foot. I went out and did a little bit of detecting but no digging, was great to actually hear the Nox again. Too many trips and falls left my right hand and arm weaker with less feeling in my fingers. I'm going to have some trouble getting up and down but it is what it is. Ready to dig some holes again and get back to it.
Keep on working buddy. You'll get there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread