What's new

✅ SOLVED Trying to get some ideas on this piece

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Trying to do a long distance ID on this piece for a buddy, I haven't seen it yet. Buddy says it's brass or nickel plated brass. A bit heavy for it's size. Says it doesn't pivot however, I would disagree, looks like it would pivot/move. Appears to have iron (rusted) fasteners holding it together. Thoughts?
 

Attachments

  • IMG1.webp
    IMG1.webp
    218 KB · Views: 88
  • imagejpeg_0.webp
    imagejpeg_0.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 75
  • imagejpeg_1.webp
    imagejpeg_1.webp
    61 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0683.webp
    IMG_0683.webp
    168.2 KB · Views: 95
looks like some type of hinge.
 
Upvote 0
I think it's a hinge for a folding ruler of some kind.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom