What's new

trying to ID old buckles dug years ago.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These buckles were found while hunting a Napolionic site in Spain 12 or more years ago.
But if you can ID them and give me a relative value it would be great.
I probably will take some good pictures and put them in a book and then sell this stuff.
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3558 (Large).webp
    IMG_3558 (Large).webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3559 (Large).webp
    IMG_3559 (Large).webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_3560 (Large).webp
    IMG_3560 (Large).webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_3563 (Large).webp
    IMG_3563 (Large).webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 242
mojjax said:

Very good call, but I think the Flaming Bomb Buckle is differant, as the design is not the same.
any pages on variations ?

One was found on top of the ground in a known Napoleonic site, (crossed riffles)
the other (flame bomb) was dug while working close to a Roman artifact site.
The flaming Bomb, although similar in shape, has a differant design of flames....
 
Upvote 0
There were several company making these plates at that time. You may just have a different variety.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom