favored papa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2009
- Messages
- 656
- Reaction score
- 214
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- mountain home Idaho
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250 dfx
but that is ok they have bin smelly lately. so road trip $20.00 in gas. Hit 4 banks got $200 in machine rolls and $520 in costumer rolls. Came home with 10 40%, 2 90% and a nice drive.
The bank that had the 520 said they still had $310 more I will be back there soon. At first I thought they were someone's dump most of the rolls had a name and phone number on them but, we pulled 8 out of them, one was a 64. Better than any box i have hunted so far.
The bank that had the 520 said they still had $310 more I will be back there soon. At first I thought they were someone's dump most of the rolls had a name and phone number on them but, we pulled 8 out of them, one was a 64. Better than any box i have hunted so far.
Upvote
0







