What's new

Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

These are totals from yesterday and today. Not many 90%, but I'll take it all the same. More for the stash!! On a side note, the black halves from a couple of weeks ago seemed to have gone just as quick as they appeared.....oh well.

64's - 5
65's - 6
66's - 12
67's - 31
68's - 20
69's - 15
Franklin - 1 - 63-D
Walker - 1 - 47 (I think I need this one for my Walker album??)

91 Silver Keepers = 14.95543 oz silver
 

Attachments

  • Silver.webp
    Silver.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

Good job LJ. How many boxes you doing now a dayz? Any road trips in your future. I am itchin for another.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

very nice
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

Good job LJ! I'm guessing 1 box. ffd
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

LJ you da girl. :headbang:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :headbang:
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

Congrats to "The Extractor" :thumbsup: Some of those black halves made their way North. I got two last week.
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

You are seriously back in the saddle!
I love it- Congrats!!!
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

Pretty good 2 day haul.......... For most of us..... Yuk Yuk Yuk.....

Mojo
 
Re: Tuesday & Wednesday Extractions.......

TXTim said:
You are seriously back in the saddle!
I love it- Congrats!!!

Yeah, back in the saddle ...............and those saddle bags are filling fast. 8)

Nicely done there LJ; especially on finding one for your album.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom