What's new

Tuesdays Snag.....

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tuesday's Snag.....

2-64's
1-65
5-66's
7-67's
10-68's
5-69's
1-Walker 44-D
1 Franklin 51-D
2-Dimes 59-D & 62-D

34 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P7170042.webp
    P7170042.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 250
Upvote 0
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Nice work!! You never cease to amaze me. :o
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Nice, was that from one box............sheeeesh.
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Schnag. Every day cha-ching. These days off (no CRH) are ..., I do have 3 boxes to pick up tomarrow ifn I can get to them and park close enough haha. HH Mark
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Big K said:
Nice, was that from one box............sheeeesh.

No...that was three boxes. Four more came in today for pickup tomorrow and four more on Thursday....I need to pick three up from out of town to test a different area.....going to be a fun rest of week..... ;)
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Nice pull, always nice to find a lady.
may every box have a silver lining:)
RD
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Amazing.

I generally just wait for the half bag from the coin counter at my two banks to fill up and buy those, but your recent finds inspired me to order a bag of halves today. Hopefully this won't jinx my cent bag searches :o
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

lejeuene said:
Big K said:
Nice, was that from one box............sheeeesh.

No...that was three boxes. Four more came in today for pickup tomorrow and four more on Thursday....I need to pick three up from out of town to test a different area.....going to be a fun rest of week..... ;)

I just might have to start searching multiple boxes.
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

And here I thought "snag" meant some kind of mix up at the bank. Not for the Queen of Silver. She won't be denied! Congrats LJ!
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Congrats on passing 7000 silver halves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

Nice, I hope I do as good with my 2 boxes today.
 
Re: Tuesday's Snag.....

While Barry "roids" Bonds is getting all the focus, LJ quietly passes the 7K mark !


Outstanding !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom