What's new

Tumber ?

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
HI, All and Happy New Year to all, This is Sanddigger I Have a Question... has
anyone make a Coins Tumber you Know Home Made. I Lost my Job and have
a lot of time on my hands with ALL THAT Show ! up east on Long Island.:BangHead::BangHead:
 
How about make some money moving snow!
Plastic peanut butter jar with some aquarium gravel, a little water and a couple of lemon slices worth of lemon juice and you coin, toss in dryer set to air fluff with no heat. May want to tape the lid shut with duct tape just in case.. Never did it but have read about people doing it..
 
whats a tumber lol or do ya mean tumbler ?
 
Somebody made one so a drill could turn it. There has to be some chemical that you can dump them in, rinse off & they're good! Some one used snow bowl toilet bowl cleaner, I can 't find any.
 
For my clad I use a rock tumbler I got at Harbor Freight for 40 bucks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom