Tunnels and more just found in New Ross, N.S.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been at this site for 4 years before I found out about the lay out of Roslyn Castle and Church on the Oak Island TV series.They said to look west from the Money Pit and go 996' and you should find a formation or building. A tunnel runs 996' from the castle to the church. The Templars would build in the new world the same as what they had at Roslyn. Everything would be the same. So we google earth the New Ross site and measured the distance from the castle to the church location the Hope Library showed me on a map, and it all fit. The round stone foundation is now moved but it was west of the castle and it was 996' from the castle so we scaned the field and found tunnels. Some are water tunnels 5' down and a 996' tunnel big enough for people we think. WE plan to use a backhoe on this tunnel on our next trip. If this is a round church , it sits up hill above the castle ( same as in Roslyn Church ). Their is a pond behind the church and the Templars were big at bathing. Then their is a hill just behind the Roslyn Church and from it looking north you can see a Volcano. Well their is a hill just behind the round church and this is the 2nd highest part of Nova Scotia, but when on this site looking north you can see were the volcanos were , at the great fault line in Nova Scotia. This is were all the mining for gold, gems, diamonds, etc. is done now. But everything at Roslyn is the same in New Ross. The Templars did build on high hill tops and this is the 2nd highest hill top in NS. There is so much info at this site that if it turns out not to be made by the Templars I would xxxx. This has to be the last place they made it to. We dug a 2' hole at the spot we think the church was and we found 2 Key stones and a flat stone with 90 degree angles on it. Both man made. The map of the round church is posted on first post ( page one )
Absolutely fascinating stuff FK!
Ever since I read Joan's work I've thought that the adjacent, flat hilltop would be a real key to what was there, but I never imagined that there were tunnels connecting the two!
Thank you so much for sharing!

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I been at this site for 4 years before I found out about the lay out of Roslyn Castle and Church on the Oak Island TV series.They said to look west from the Money Pit and go 996' and you should find a formation or building. A tunnel runs 996' from the castle to the church. The Templars would build in the new world the same as what they had at Roslyn. Everything would be the same. So we google earth the New Ross site and measured the distance from the castle to the church location the Hope Library showed me on a map, and it all fit. The round stone foundation is now moved but it was west of the castle and it was 996' from the castle so we scaned the field and found tunnels. Some are water tunnels 5' down and a 996' tunnel big enough for people we think. WE plan to use a backhoe on this tunnel on our next trip. If this is a round church , it sits up hill above the castle ( same as in Roslyn Church ). Their is a pond behind the church and the Templars were big at bathing. Then their is a hill just behind the Roslyn Church and from it looking north you can see a Volcano. Well their is a hill just behind the round church and this is the 2nd highest part of Nova Scotia, but when on this site looking north you can see were the volcanos were , at the great fault line in Nova Scotia. This is were all the mining for gold, gems, diamonds, etc. is done now. But everything at Roslyn is the same in New Ross. The Templars did build on high hill tops and this is the 2nd highest hill top in NS. There is so much info at this site that if it turns out not to be made by the Templars I would xxxx. This has to be the last place they made it to. We dug a 2' hole at the spot we think the church was and we found 2 Key stones and a flat stone with 90 degree angles on it. Both man made. The map of the round church is posted on first post ( page one )

I hope you do find proof and I do expect you will, but that is not the last place they made it to, at least IMHO!
They eventually took anything they wanted to hide to the Annapolis Basin area, again, IMHO. Keep up the good work and keep reporting.
Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were a few people here Loki, that think the carbon dating is a little bit pushing the date towards the Templars, when it actually was closer to another era,

Loki you do know that claiming that there were no coconut palms in the Atlantic of the Americas is not true.

To say there were a few boats that carried seeds and nuts for plantations here, and that the ENTIRE Eastern Seaboard was colonized with coconut farming alone is so obviously wrong that it is like saying that there was a mini pleistocene and a Norse Viking ship sank vertically into the puit itself.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
There were a few people here Loki, that think the carbon dating is a little bit pushing the date towards the Templars, when it actually was closer to another era,

Loki you do know that claiming that there were no coconut palms in the Atlantic of the Americas is not true.

To say there were a few boats that carried seeds and nuts for plantations here, and that the ENTIRE Eastern Seaboard was colonized with coconut farming alone is so obviously wrong that it is like saying that there was a mini pleistocene and a Norse Viking ship sank vertically into the puit itself.

Evidently you didn't read my reference, but if you believe differently please provide evidence if you are calling me wrong. And who are these people that think the c-14 dating was wrong?
Btw, I didn't claim there were no coconuts in the Atlantic, what I did claim is that there were none before 1499.

Oh, and I do believe Gary Drayton did find a Templar coin.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As part of the unknowing I have a question; when stated a Templar coin was found are you referring to a coin minted by the Templars or one that was in circulation at the time of the Templars? Do you have pictures of the Templar coins?
Also I just read a report of a Viking hoard uncovered and some of the coins seem similar to the examples I have seen.
Viking coins found in Llandwrog declared treasure - BBC News

_85203320_080c90b2-4ea3-49db-a391-f06735cc5312.jpg
Thanks!

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As part of the unknowing I have a question; when stated a Templar coin was found are you referring to a coin minted by the Templars or one that was in circulation at the time of the Templars? Do you have pictures of the Templar coins?
Also I just read a report of a Viking hoard uncovered and some of the coins seem similar to the examples I have seen.
Viking coins found in Llandwrog declared treasure - BBC News

View attachment 1204396
Thanks!

I don't think the Templar's ever minted their own coinage. Anything called Templar coins would only mean dated to the correct time period (12th through 13th century)unless it could be shown it was actually part of their own treasury.
That being said, a documented 13th century french coin along with documented 13th century coconut fibre would almost certainly show a Knights Templar presence, temporary or otherwise. The problem is that the owners of Oak Island have not produced any documentation of these items.
As for the coin in question, I just had a chat with the finder.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Actually Loki <---<<< name of ancient evil trouble making GAWD

The Templars minted a Copper Coin that was a Token ,
used as a Pass , while under guise during travel , to identify oneself to another Templar
at the arrived destination .

Hmm, I didn't know they could travel under guise, nor did I know about the copper coin. Could you provide a reference to an interested party?
Btw, thats a trouble making God not GAWD.

Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I own a few of the coins

I am descended down from a line of KT Grand Masters .

and hell no I will not provide photos to be used by others in their productions

sorry man

I learned well not to trust people , above script writers are example of that learning process

Wolter is another self promoting film pimp .

Thats what I thought. see ya!
Cheers, Loki

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can consult these script writers as to where they gleaned material for the Movie National Treasure

they may get honest and tell you they gleaned a lot of my Material off of Treasure forums for the Script .

true story that

and finders keepers can ask Wolter if he ever heard of me . Roger Snow

script writers

Jim Kouf ... (screenplay) and
Cormac Wibberley ... (screenplay) &
Marianne Wibberley ... (screenplay)
Jim Kouf ... (story) and
Oren Aviv ... (story) &
Charles Segars

You really have been digging through Kryder Exploration's facts bud. Are you saying you KNOW Ben Gates? Because my mentor worked with Ben who took this info to the film industry thus creating National Treasure.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently, my understanding of forum rules and decorum is incorrect.

By the way, does anyone know how to un-hijack a thread?
Thank You , Well said, I will be posting info Monday about the Holy Well and the Vaults on a new post at this site and answer all of your questions. We just went public today.
Thank You

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You really have been digging through Kryder Exploration's facts bud. Are you saying you KNOW Ben Gates? Because my mentor worked with Ben who took this info to the film industry thus creating National Treasure.

Isn't "Ben Gates" a fictional character?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
you can consult these script writers as to where they gleaned material for the Movie National Treasure

they may get honest and tell you they gleaned a lot of my Material off of Treasure forums for the Script .

true story that

Try to snivel in private. when done in public it leaves you open to ridicule.

Cheers, Loki

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tresminder, since you refuse to play nice you can't play at all...

Members, post by our rules or lose the right to post...

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn, Iam gonna miss treasminder2 posts again.We have become such a thinned skinned society here in the good old USA.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn, Iam gonna miss treasminder2 posts again.We have become such a thinned skinned society here in the good old USA.
We have rules all members must follow and tresminder has been warned many times about breaking them and insulting other members and refused to stop...

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the reinforcements. really stinks to be left holding great discoveries and be turned to this type of argument.

i can vouch for the authenticity and have seen some proof of correlating designs coming from old templar origins.

give it some time and there will be more exposure for the full scans and layouts. im sure we all fear gig jumpers so stay connected and keep driving the lane for the research needed to clear this all up.

even had the oak island crew thinking they had the fabled chapel vault on oak isalnd. what a stall tactic and sham.

when do we get to ban the shikesters from tv? seems history will have to be rewritten and passed down from word of mouth if this keeps happening.!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread