G GoldFinger006 Greenie Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 10 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Nautilus DMC-IIB, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2015 #1 I was able to hunt a little on T Day and found 1 silver plated ring with a clear stone, 1 copper medallion with tree design on it, 1 dime dated 1967, and two pennies dated 1994 and 1996. Happy hunting to all. Attachments image.webp 465.5 KB · Views: 120 Upvote 12
I was able to hunt a little on T Day and found 1 silver plated ring with a clear stone, 1 copper medallion with tree design on it, 1 dime dated 1967, and two pennies dated 1994 and 1996. Happy hunting to all.
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 27, 2015 #2 I would like to see the merallion up close.looks like pretty old copper.we can hope its a holed coin.
I would like to see the merallion up close.looks like pretty old copper.we can hope its a holed coin.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,572 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2015 #3 Welcome to Tnet from across the pond.