What's new

Turn of the century Rambler Bicycle Emblem

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,611
Reaction score
407
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife made me go out back and clean my pile of metal detecting trash off the back porch. While sorting through the pulltabs and can slaw I came across this little piece. I thought it was an old pull tab when I dug it. I looked at it in the pile and it had dirt all over it and it dawned on me. This is writing. Cleaned it off and it said Rambler..Well I thought maybe it came off of a car..Well I thought that was cool. Then I did a search on the net about Ramblers and found out that they started making Bicycles in the late 1800's...I found a picture of the Logo from that time and knew that it was off of a turn of the century Bicycle. So check your junk pile everyone. You never know what you will come across. zaxfire69

Look at the logo on the bottom

Rambler.jpg


b2e83ff3.jpg


f2b37f22.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Now that is a cool find! Glad you saved it! :thumbsup:
 
neat relic!!!!! MR TUFF
 
Awesome finds Congratulations :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom