Turquoise Ring

C

Carl in CO

Found this ring today. Not much of one, but it gives me a chance to post.

I'm not sure what the chrome thing is. It is flat on the bottom and has 3 threaded holes. It has what looks like could be residue on the inside. Might it be from a marijuana pipe?

I switched to the Onion method about a week ago. I've kept a log from day 1, so I will have a somewhat scientific method of knowing what works or doesn't work. My clad count is definately up in the last week. I'd say I'm averageing about a dollar per hour now. Enough to cover my batteries and gas, anyhow.

I'm happy with my BH in the newer parks. I'm considering buying a White's MXT. I'd like to do some nugget hunting this summer. I'd like something that goes deeper for the old home, old parks, and ghost sites. The MXT has a coin, relic, and gold mode. It seems like it would be a good multi purpose machine. Kellyco wants $719.00. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Attachments

• turquoise ring.jpg
    turquoise ring.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 294
Upvote 0
great finds! The ring looks like one of those that you would find at a craft show-made to look Native American. The other thing does look to me like the connector to a pipe-keep it up :)

Nice ring Carl,,

If your interested in nugget hunting I will be getting my LOBO next month! I know a place we can go for nuggets. Let me know and we can hook up and find some GOLD!

Onion

Onion, that gold hunting looks fun. I'm game. I'd love to go.

Swinging, why a local dealer? Would that be in case in needs repair?

You might consider a Fisher, they get really deep! I have a CZ7A and I'm happy with it so far. I also have a White's XLT, really happy with that machine and an old Garrett MH5 that provided years of fun. HH and good luck on your choice of detector, Mike

If its real the blue is turquoise and the red is a type of petrified coral.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back