What's new

TV production company - Suggestions ?

BabelPressIndia

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I'm a journalist-researcher for a French TV company located in Delhi, India. We are currently filming a story about treasure hunting and we are looking to meet a woman whose passion combines history and treasure hunting.

The idea is quite broad at the moment, but for example, we could be interested in a woman who travels frequently around the world in search of antique jewelries, paints, arts or a treasure hunter in search of important historical artifacts. It could be an ordinary citizen or a specialist (historian, anthropologist, etc.) that you have already heard about.

I thought you could help me to suggest me some names or some stories that you've heard that could give me a lead.
It doesn't have to be in India or in the US, it could be anywhere in the world. So, I'm waiting for you suggestions.
Thank you for your help,
Louis-Philippe
 
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
You might try locating Margaret L. Brandeis who wrote a book entitled: Women Can Find Shipwrecks Too (ISBN 1-893181-28-6); 1999
Don........
 
Great, thanks! It seems interesting. I'll look into it. I wonder if she's still leading expeditions nowadays.
By any chance, any other idea ?
 
Why only a woman? That's a bit sexist don't you think?
 
It's quite the opposite actually. We already are in touch with two men. But, of course, if you have any suggestions of men, we are definitely open to hear them.
 
Last edited:
Well I guess a few more details about what parts of history and what kinds of treasure hunters it is that you are looking for. Some of us dream of such opportunities. I know if I had the opportunity (sponsorship) to take up treasure hunting full time I would. I love all aspects of treasure hunting from research, to hunting, to educating others on what I know.
 
I heard somewhere that there is an island off Nova Scotia, Canada that may have a treasure buried under it.

"Oak Island" I think it is called.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom