romeo-1
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2005
- Messages
- 9,863
- Reaction score
- 7,127
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Romeotopia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Mainedigger said:8 Reales said:Now thats what im talking about!
Very nice, especially the 1798! What did you use to clean them, & still conserve the tone on the 1798.
Romeo...sorry to hijack your post but have to ask this....
8 reales....what is that coin in your avatar?? , its one I haven;t seen before and don't recognize it...![]()
![]()
romeo-1 said:Mainedigger said:8 Reales said:Now thats what im talking about!
Very nice, especially the 1798! What did you use to clean them, & still conserve the tone on the 1798.
Romeo...sorry to hijack your post but have to ask this....
8 reales....what is that coin in your avatar?? , its one I haven;t seen before and don't recognize it...![]()
![]()
The coins in my avatar are the same two coins in this thread. 1798 and 1774 eight reales.

Mainedigger said:romeo-1 said:Mainedigger said:8 Reales said:Now thats what im talking about!
Very nice, especially the 1798! What did you use to clean them, & still conserve the tone on the 1798.
Romeo...sorry to hijack your post but have to ask this....
8 reales....what is that coin in your avatar?? , its one I haven;t seen before and don't recognize it...![]()
![]()
The coins in my avatar are the same two coins in this thread. 1798 and 1774 eight reales.
Romeo..thanks for that, but I knew that (nice to be able to hold 2 of em that you dug in your hand..)...but I was asking 8 Reale what the coin was in his avatar...
![]()

Mainedigger said:No problem Romeo, I know the feeling of confusing easily too well myself...
Thanks for the i.d. of his avatar, I guess I have never seen the later issue 8 reales...They are neat looking but I kinda like the older ones better.
