What's new

Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

keverett

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
513
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

Picked up the weekly 2 boxes, had to drive a couple hours out of town, so I decided to take another road trip. Picked up $220 in customer rolls and loose halves. Both boxes were skunks...again....Customer rolls produced 4 40%'ers. I picked up a box of dimes and a box of cents on the way home. The box of dimes gave up:

1963D
1964D

The box of cents.....well 40 rolls of brand new 2010 D shield cents. Of the entire box...not one solid roll ??? Every single roll had 1 older cent inside minimum. They were in the clear plastic wrap so I could see that none of the rolls were solid 2010's. Now to decide what to do with them all.....since they aren't bank wrapped rolls I'm not sure if they will demand a premium.....any ideas guys?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

Yes, Go through them and create you own rolls in plastic tubes. They are all uncirculated, so you have a good score there. I'm sure a coin shop near you would love to buy them. I'm even interested in a few.
rileyboy
 
Re: Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

Wow! I have only found 1-2010 cent in the wild.
Congrats!
apush
 
Re: Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

Ive gotten them in change every single day for the last 4 days.
 
Re: Two Boxes, $220 customer rolls & some others

If you see new cents popping up in your area call all your local banks and see if they have any full boxes available. Ebay them and double your money quick with very little effort. :icon_thumleft: Not quite the profit the 2009 cents were but if you can scout out some boxes - don't waste any time as they will likely be gone soon.

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom