What's new

Two Boxes Dated 06/07....

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just love these boxes with that date!! They truly have been incredible. There was a total of 14 rolls showing silver on the ends from both boxes so I knew it was going to be good. I think I have hit a vein with these 06/07 boxes.

I also found my first common date silver proof...1992-S...yeah baby!!!

15-64's
6-65's
13-66's
44-67's
35-68's
35-69's
1-1992-S Silver (my first)
1-1969-S (bad shape...worth silver content only)
2-1987 P&D
2-2002 P&D
2-2004 P&D

156 Keepers

KS - Your missing out.....ha! My offer still stands.......
 

Attachments

  • P5290001.webp
    P5290001.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 316
  • P5290003.webp
    P5290003.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 304
  • P5290004.webp
    P5290004.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
you keep getting amazing boxes :o :o
 
LJ do you want a check or money order? you should start a service. LOL

Nice 156 keepers WOW!!!!
 
Dayum! You go girl, keep gettin' 'em as long as they are there!
 
Great going LJ! You do better in two boxes than I do in 20. Keep the silver pouring in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom