What's new

Two boxes of nicks today

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Picked up two boxes of nicks today, with great results. First box yielded two silver war nicks, second yielded 4. From both, I got about 80 pre-60s, with a lot of early dates. Forgot to take a tally of years/mints :(. Still, I remember getting a couple 38's, some non-silver 42s, and plenty of other early dates.
 
Upvote 0
Great boxes. I am only averaging 1 war nickel every 3-4 boxes.
 
I picked up about 12 rolls of nickels and found 1 1942 wartime and about 20 pre 1964's.
 
I heard the average for war nicks is one per box. I'm doing much, MUCH better than just one, usually two per box. Today was my second where I got 4 in a box, which is always nice. More silver for the pile, you know?
 
Nice finds jack. volpe is proud. lululu
 
Great boxes!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom