What's new

Two boxes today

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Picked up two boxes today.

Box #1

Proofs
1971 S
1997 S

1968 D X 2
1947 Walker

Box #2

Skunk


Are the proofs worth anything? Should I keep them or put them in with my dumps?

I have two more boxes on order to pick up Monday. They seem to be OK with doing this for me. Today was the first time I picked up any boxes from them.

A teller at my dump bank asked if I was a collector. I told her I was. It was a hobby that I had read about on the internet and was trying it. I told her If I got to annoying with dropping coins in their counter to let me know. She said it was no problem. I did mention I had about $20,000 in their bank so that probably helps keep them happy. She also had to put a new bag on the counter and checked the inside reject tray and gave me the coins that were in it. No keepers but I'm a dollar ahead.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Hotel California!

You can check out but you can never leave Trust me!!!

oh and btw


Hail to the Victors!
 
I keep the proofs fwiw , might be able to unload some of them for a 1.00 or so not much , but I keep them because I like the looks of them , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom