What's new

two brinks boxes.........finally a walker!

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
box one: skunk

box two: 2-40%, 2-1964, 1963 Franklin, 1943 Walker.......finally! :hello2:
only my 2nd walker this year out of $28,000 searched!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00381.webp
    DSC00381.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC00382.webp
    DSC00382.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Congrats on your second Walker! I have only been able to pull 1 of them in about the same amount that you have recycled. It's great to see that Rich hasn't got all of them yet. :laughing9:
 
WTG! Great day in the silvermine.
Cheers!
 
nice! only 3rd ben too apparently.

i miss walkers :(. i think i haven't got one in 2 months now
 
KEverett said:
Congrats on your second Walker! I have only been able to pull 1 of them in about the same amount that you have recycled. It's great to see that Rich hasn't got all of them yet. :laughing9:

Only got one this week. I'll make up for it next week though :laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
KEverett said:
Congrats on your second Walker! I have only been able to pull 1 of them in about the same amount that you have recycled. It's great to see that Rich hasn't got all of them yet. :laughing9:

Only got one this week. I'll make up for it next week though :laughing7:
HH
Rich

I have no doubts that you will! You are a living breathing Walker magnet!!
 
Nice, bennies and walkers are always sweet finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom