What's new

Two Brinks boxes, very sad.............

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
314
Golden Thread
0
Got my two boxes of halves yesterday. Only thing of interest was 13 BU NIFCs. All 2004 P and D...

Oh well, win some/lose some.

HSH to all
 
Upvote 0
Feel your pain. I had a real long streak of skunks as of late.

apush :read2:
 
ya, i understand ur pain too, but keep searching, it WILL get better in time.......keep it up and hh!
 
Numismaniac,
Things have slowed down for me as well. No skunks, but close. Hang in there, you know things will change. How are the road trips treating you?
Steve
 
This yr has been real bad for me too, only have found 8 silver halves this yr and 7 of them are 40%ers
 
Steve,

To answer your road trip question. They usually treat me very well for some reason I have great luck on the road trips. However, been staying close to home lately. I was travelling like crazy last fall/winter for work, but no trips for a month or two. That's fine. I'm happy to stay close to home and hit the nickels with my daughter. We have been doing very well with those at least!

Thanks,

Numismaniac
 
I just finished my fifth straight box of nothing but skunks...all from Brinks.
 
The past 2 weeks have resulted in 26 out of 30 boxes being skunks. The other 4 produced 1 40% in each box. I know that is a long way from being a record for skunks, but nonetheless, it has been pretty frustrating. All the boxes have been stamped with the date of January 24th 2011 as date they were packed. When I pick my boxes and see this stamp, I almost feel like saying "no thanks"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom