What's new

Two Bucket Lists at the same time!

Lexicon Devil

Full Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
218
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bucket list number 1: Indian Head penny
Bucket list number 2: Break the 1900 coin barrier

I finally did both with the same IHP! Got me this (not so)beautiful 1875 IHP!!! Found at one of the oldest parks in town. Also, found this weird emblem of sorts. Sure hell glad I took advantage of our no-rain today!

12764786_10153805947855791_9220607163608171965_o.webp
 
Upvote 18
Congrats on the IHP. Looks no worse than 90% of the ones i dig
 
Nicely done! IHP's are not easy to come by here in Massachusetts....I'm guessing that they are super rare out your way. I'm intrigued by the little shield ...maybe a pin? I'm curious if it will have any details after cleaning. HH
 
I believe that's a Semi key date injun. congrats on the bucket list finds.
 
Your shield find is a monogram or ornamental badge/plate to go on old radiator caps, sometimes referred to as motometers.
 
Last edited:
Excellent. Congrats on that oldie!
 
Nice finds congrats

My Indians look about the same

HH Jer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom