What's new

Two Bunnies

OmegaMan

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
720
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
I found these two Bugs Bunny 55s the same week in different city's.
They are in excellent condition. I don't think these will go in the scrap pile.
 

Attachments

  • 55 bugs 001.webp
    55 bugs 001.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 441
  • 55 bugs 002.webp
    55 bugs 002.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 420
Upvote 0
Fabulous!

Are they from CWR or box?

Still looking for my first 1955.

Thanks for the pictures.
 
Yinzi50 said:
Fabulous!

Are they from CWR or box?

Still looking for my first 1955.

Thanks for the pictures.
Both are from boxes at different Banks.
 
Great finds! They look like they are in fantastic condition. Keep them
rileyboy
 
Excellant finds. I am happy with any silver half, but two 55s . I would be out that day buying lottery tickets.
 
Why do you call them bugs bunnies? New to this hobby and loving it, but still trying to learn the lingo.
Jake
 
dblski said:
Why do you call them bugs bunnies? New to this hobby and loving it, but still trying to learn the lingo.
Jake
There is a die crack on the upper lip if you look close. These are called Bugs bunny.
They look more like fangs than buck teeth. Some other years have this but mostly the 55s.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom