I Got these in customer hand rolls today. The funny thing is this is not the first time
this has happened. Many years ago I got several in hand rolls from a different bank.
These are a little smaller than a Half.
1-1845
1-1848 On this one the date is not aligned.
2-Very shiny 40s
Sorry for the blurry pics
Enjoy
this has happened. Many years ago I got several in hand rolls from a different bank.
These are a little smaller than a Half.
1-1845
1-1848 On this one the date is not aligned.
2-Very shiny 40s
Sorry for the blurry pics
Enjoy
Attachments
Upvote
0

so ya who "sold" em by putting them in a for a 50 cent piece * did not make out -- wonder if some coin guy did it as a joke --- if so thats a costly $25 "joke" on them--- being they got 2 fifty cent pieces ($1) in exchange for 2 --- $13 value large cents (at minimal value bookwize) being silver is about $12- $13 an oz now --like finding an oz of silver .








