TheProf
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2009
- Messages
- 183
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X-Terra 70 White's Spectrum Vibra-Probe 580 Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
TheProf said:Got a dime box today and found a my first merc dime 1941 and my first Canadian Silver dime 1940, also found a 1964 Rosey.
I did a dime Box last week got a Barbados 1980 Dime and a Canadian one too, no Silver; think will stick to customer rolls- got a pristine 1944 Merc in 20 Rolls picked up 2 weeks ago- you know best one have ever held in hand, it ihas been out of circulation for long, long time.TheProf said:Got a dime box today and found a my first merc dime 1941 and my first Canadian Silver dime 1940, also found a 1964 Rosey.
Ok, but the old silver Canadians are hard to get. There's always a chance to find a barber or a merc, but old canadians are not so common. I got a 1900 Vicky earlier this year, that date beats any of the six old barber dimes I've found. ffdobsessedwithsilver said:I'll take a Merc or a Barber over a Canadian any day.
OWS