What's new

two for one today

jamey

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3,094
Reaction score
1,925
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
001.webp
 
Upvote 0
sure americus,and no jon im in tn.i should of said two in-situ's and one and one half points009.webp010.webp
 
That one on the left is jagged. Thanks for showing.
 
That is a real nice lecory point 5000 to 8500 yrs old, and mostly from Tenn. A great example and find:icon_thumleft:
 
thanks sixeight and monsterrack i was thinking lecory also.
 
Wow an in situ with two points!...that is awesome...still looking for a Lecroy.
 
Love that Lecroy Jamey! It is a good one. I have very few.
 
Nice pic of them like that. 2 in one spot doesnt happen often.
 
Excellent ''in situ'', Cool Finds! :icon_thumleft:
 
thanks tn mountains,nice to hear from ya thought you be getting the deer,rock,kat and old digger thank you also i took them seperate also002.webp003.webp
 
We are getting some good rain and cold here today and I hope to get out next week to look in the fields. The guy at work turned another week off so I will see. If nothing else I can use the OT. Glad to see you had time to get out. Happy T-Day, rock
 
thanks rock,i have been trying to learn my tejon lately so i do not go as much.been wanting some old coins lately.
 
That tesoro is a good machine and you are in a great area Jamey. Yesterday was the battle here in my yard/area 150 years. Good luck in all your hunts.
 
hey tn mountains,you will get the bullets and such if i find them i know how you like them.that is neat,right in your back yard i think they burnt down most of the old town im in.
 
hey tn mountains,you will get the bullets and such if i find them i know how you like them.that is neat,right in your back yard i think they burnt down most of the old town im in.

Sherman came through here and blew up many homes in this area. I find old red bricks all the time in the fields and creeks. When the flint starts getting scarce Ill break out my MD and swing it some. I keep a log on all of the places where I find the old bricks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom