What's new

Two Half Dimes

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
6,591
Reaction score
7,387
Golden Thread
1
Location
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went to a new field permission that my hunting partner Greg (Inspector) got us into Sunday morning.
Greg has been having trouble posting all the pictures,and story of the days finds,i sure it will be up soon.
Anyways here are a couple of my finds. 1830 5 C. and 1851 Half Dime
Gary
Picture 95.webp Picture 96.webpPicture 97.webpPicture 98.webpPicture 99.webp
 

Attachments

  • Picture 94.webp
    Picture 94.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 78
Those are beauty's :occasion14:
 
Congrats on digging those 2 oldies. :occasion14: both of those continue to elude my coil.
 
Gary that Bust is a killer dude!!:icon_thumleft:

GOD Bless

Chris
 
Man I had to look those coins up in my Red Book.
You just don't see either one, all that often. Congrats on 2 beautiful pieces of early currency.
 
Congratz! What a wonderful pair of coins!
 
Awesome coins Gary. I was wondering just the other day if you had been getting out. Don't think I have seen you post since you found those great old buttons. I REALLY like the capped 5 center. Beautiful coin!
 
Wowee! Those are just beautiful! Congrats Gary... I have found neither seated nor capped, so those little rascals look awesome to me. Best of luck to you!
 
Amazing finds! Thanks for sharing and HH ALL.
 
Real nice coins Gary.
They dont come around every day. ..
 
Man I had to look those coins up in my Red Book.
You just don't see either one, all that often. Congrats on 2 beautiful pieces of early currency.
Ya and they are so small,hard to find them in your goodie bag !
 
Completely awesome. To find one in a year would be a big deal, but two in a day?!
 
Awesome coins Gary. I was wondering just the other day if you had been getting out. Don't think I have seen you post since you found those great old buttons. I REALLY like the capped 5 center. Beautiful coin!
Thanks Dave i still get out, just don`t post all my finds,the 1851 was on top of the ground,under a corn leaf
 
Real nice coins Gary.
They dont come around every day. ..
Thanks George
I called to Greg, you ever see a three cent piece...my bad eyes...it was the Bust,what a hobby
Gary
 
Man that bust half dime is sweet! Congrats!
 
Great show Gary! Loving the capped. I bet you were thrilled

Steve
 
very nice. I haven't seen too many bust half dimes posted.
 
is that field on RT 228 ? . . i saw 2 black trucks and 2 people in the field swinging away. I was on my way back from Pony Hollow.
Pro-
 
Love the half dimes Gary! I've been detecting for 30 years and have only found one....mine is also an 1830
 
Wow gary!, now that's how it's done!!
Terrific finds, love the capped bust!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom