What's new

Two halves don’t make it whole.

dsmikle

Full Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
176
Reaction score
726
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these about 3 weeks apart and 120 yards from each other in a worked field.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565171760.746939.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1565171782.047791.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good thinking Huzzah!
 
Calm down guys you get right down to it there just rocks. Very cool rocks that may have been made thousands of years ago. Love hunting them have since I could walk my momma started taking me when I was 4 or 5 years old. Never sold one don’t plan on ever buying one not that I think it’s a bad thing to do. I have given away thousands of broken ones and a lot of whole ones to kids and adults who where Interested when I would be exiting creek or whatever. Probably 80% of people I have contact with by chance have only heard about arrowheads never held one. I have gained some good friends over the years a lot of good information and some good permissions. I had a few bad experiences with folks to cops called a few times but if your doing everything right it no problem. Been shot at twice once 4 years ago intentionally during a disagreement over access to river. Then this spring was down river from a bridge wife dropped me off I was walking through to next bridge. About 80 yards or so down river car pulls up 3 kids get out and proceeded to shoot 28 times down river. I hollered at the 2 and 3 shot hay I am down river loud as I could. Shots 4 5 6 i un holstered my M+ P 9mm put two rounds into sand in front of me. Shots 7-28 i was running for cover I could here the leaves around me being hit some falling. Seen debris from one hitting a log about 30 feet in front of me I had mad it to a large sycamore tree by then. When that bullet tumbled by I thought hmm 9mm. Well they stopped shooting I cut a wide berth across a very brushy field to get back to bridge the was shooting from before they left. Those young gentlemen left that morning with a new found respect for a backstop. That is the only time I have ever been mad while rock hunting. I guarantee nothing that said about me to me about my I gonna ruffle my feathers. Four years ago when dude shot I was in the right was not mad about any of he even called cops on himself. He was very surprised when the cuffed and stuffed him. I even to him very clearly what would happen before he called. So don’t worry about me I don’t take offense to much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom